Broken Clay (1/4)
There it is, the next Holiday Beacon! But something looks amiss...
- Get to the next Holiday beacon!
- Explore the path with a Short Snow Ship Voyage.
Oh no! Everything is smashed to bits! Algid must have beaten us here!
- 475 Coins.
Broken Clay (2/4)
We have to help repair these pots, so the island can keep back the darkness and celebrate the holidays right!
- Defeat an Ice Soldier to get pieces back!
- Chop 25 trees for sap to glue pieces together.
- Fund the trip. Craft Spare Cash.
Well, it's not pretty, but it's starting to look better! Some paint should clean it up nice!
- 550 Coins.
Broken Clay (3/4)
If we can find some paint or something to cover the cracks, these will look good as new!
- Get the animals to help with 2 Arctic Searches.
- The Festive Frigate can find some on a Medium Voyage.
Ah, perfect! Except...nothing is happening? What are we missing?
- 650 Coins.
Broken Clay (4/4)
Oh! They aren't oil pots, they are Diya Lamps! We have to get these lamps lit!
- Collect from the Candlestick Maker.
- Chop 15 trees for kindling.
None of those flames are staying lit. They must need a special kind of oil.
- A new clue.
We're going to need more than normal flame to get these Diwali Pots lit. That tower over there might have some. Let's go!
- Expand once toward the tower in the distance. (right side of the first island).
- Chilly Milly guards the path. Defeat her!
These Ice Soldiers are tough! But we got through. And look! There it is!