This quest will trigger once the player explores around the Serpent of Knowledge monument. This quest has 5 steps. Each step has a 18 hour deadline, except step 4 which has a 24 hour deadline.
- Remember you CAN pause between steps.
- You will need 105 emeralds at step 3 - ensure that you either have these on hand or have ships capable of returning 105 emeralds in under 54 hours!
- Send Cpt. Phillip's Frigate on medium voyage
- Do 3 mermaid searches
- Buy Paratoan Tree decoration (1,738,300 coins, takes 8 hours to build)
Look!Two kids just dashed into the woods near the tree! Maybe they're connected to the Paratoan Tree. Let's try to talk to them.
Let's try to show those kids we're friendly. Maybe they know something about the tree.
- Buy Cocoa Merchant (92,100,100 coins, 12 hours to build, unlocks at step 2)
- Buy 2 Rare Doves decorations (1,937,000 coins, 2 hours to build)
- Chop 5 trees
Reward Text here
- Build a Safe Haven (74,649,734 coins, takes 8 hours to build, unlocks at step 3)
- Build a tire swing decoration (2,107,080 coins, takes 2 hours to build, unlocks at step 3)
- Upgrade Cocoa Merchant to tier 3 (tier 2 - 45 Emeralds, tier 3 - 60 Emeralds)
Reward: 20,000 coins
- Defeat 6 pirates
- Send Cpt. Christopher's Sailboat sailboat in a voyage (Do Not Send On Long Voyage)
- Get a Soap Maker (97,868,000 coins , takes 16 hrs to build, unlocks at step 4)
You have grown quite strong since you docked here. Perhaps you will be good guardians for Paratoan, in time.
Lost Children (5/5)
It seems you are strong, defeating those pirates. May we stay with you for awhile, until the pirates stop hunting Paratoan?
- The Mermaids will guard Paratoan with 3 searches.
- Complete 3 medium voyages to keep pirates away.
We cannot show you Paratoan yet (rest of text lost when TPC crashed - again!)