Our Stories is a Limited Time Quest that triggers at level ??. This quest was first available on 12/10/12, has 7 steps and a 3 days deadline.
Our Stories (1/7)
All good stories start with a time, something once upon a time. And an unexpected hero in an unexpected place.
- Find a hero: ask 10 merchants by collecting from them.
- Mermaids know heroes: ask with 2 ruby searches.
- Ah, our hero needs a home. Go build it (Hero's Cottage, costs 15 Rubies, takes 2 hours to build)!
Our Stories (2/7)
In this hidden glen, a spinster lived, at peace and content with all around her. All but one thing: she longed for a child.
- A faerie offered her a fea child for 1,000 Pearls (if you have pearls in inventory the step completes).
- A carver offered a wooden boy for 20 Sapphires (if you have sapphires in inventory the step completes).
- The woman wanted her own child; she kept waiting (wait 2 hours).
Our Stories (3/7)
The witch would grant her a child of her very own in exchange for a 'Yes' to be bottled for the future. The witch encanted:
- What she bindes will never break: collect from the smith.
- What she sews will never tear: build Spindle Maker (takes ?? hours to build, costs 90 Wood, 37 Rubies).
- What she finds is never lost: complete a mermaid search.
Our Stories (4/7)
As the girl grew, so too did her gifts. All she made was unbreakable, and all she found unlosable. She quickly learned what an asset this could be!
- Collect from Spindle Maker 3 times.
- Build Pea Farm (takes 3 hrs to build, costs 25 Rubies, 90 Wood; upgrades with pearls, unlocks at level 13).
- Do 3 voyages.
Our Stories (5/7)
May I use your girl's skills for 5 years time?' and the beggar opened the 'Yes!' and the girl was hers. But she did not know how strong a small girl could be...
- Complete a long voyage (any ship).
- Defeat 3 pirates.
- Defeat Evil witch pirates.
Our Stories (6/7)
The witch was found by the girl, but this meant she could not lose! But this did not thwart the girl's courage!
- Defeat evil witch again (he will be stronger this time).
Our Stories (7/7)
But the girl was mighty clever with her gifts, and so had another trick up her sleeves!
- Collect twice from Spindle Maker.
- Find a rope from voyage (use Cpt. Beth's Cruiser).
- Defeat the strongest evil witch.