The Golden Lily is a limited time quest that ran from 6th of February, 2013 to celibrate Valentine's Day.
The quest has 5 parts and a two day deadline for each. It triggers by tapping any house (collecting coins).
|Total costs||Total reward|
The Golden Lily (1/5)
You'll help me tell her? Really? Oh thank you! I could use all the help I can get!
- Talk to the mermaids for ideas.
- Build the Florist (a merchant, costs 816,700 coins, takes 11 hours to build).
- Collect from it 2x for a nice bouquet.
A bouquet? I suppose flowers are a great way to show I like her as MORE than a friend, but this bouquet is so plain....
The Golden Lily (2/5)
I can't impress her with a simple bouquet. Do you know how many boys bring her bouquet's around the town? TONS!
- Go on a short voyage to find more exotic blooms.
- Plant a rose bush for more romantic flowers. (A decoration, costs 27,860 Coins, 8 hrs to build)
Hmm...even roses are pretty plain relative to her beauty. I don't think this is going to cut it.
Step 3 Prelude
The Golden Lily (3/5)
I'm sure I can get that plant for my love! You're a great adventurer, could you help me prepare!
- Teach me to sail on a long voyage. (Any Ship)
- Teach me to climb with the Heart Tree. (Costs 25,400 Coins, 4 hrs to build)
- Teach me to fight defeat 3 Pirates!
I'm almost ready for this great adventure, just a few more things. I'm almost ready to show Cheryl my love.
The Golden Lily (4/5)
I'm feeling stronger than ever! That Golden Lily is sure to be mine! I just need a few supplies
- Collect from the blacksmith for tools (this can be skipped for 10 rubies).
- Collect from the baker for bread (this can be skipped for 10 rubies).
- Find a rope for your pack (this can be skipped for 5 rubies).
Alright, wish me luck! I'll be back before you know it!
The Golden Lily (5/5)
Hey, have you seen Patrick recently? I saw you two talking, but he seems to have disappeared from the village.
- Upgrade the Florist to show her his plans. (Just one tier)
- Have Beth take her on a short voyage to explain.
He... he liked me? All this time? I always liked him, but thought we were just friends!
- Golden Lily (a decoration) that sprouts sapphires.