To Cure a Curse is a LTQ that becomes available once you complete Step 8 of Curse of Greed. Each step has a 17 hour deadline.
The Chicken Farmer recently had the Curse of Gluttony planted uponhim. Let's see what we can learn there.
- Get the Chicken Farm
- Collect twice from him for information (The Chicken Farmer)
- He's hoarding everything! Expand once for space!
Definitely the Curse of Gluttony, and a bad one! We better act fast! A clipping of his hair would let me better analyse the curse's design..
Let's get a lock of hair from the Chicken Farmer so we can examine the structure of the curse.
- Get a Tier 2 Chicken Farm for a better sample.
- Build the Barbershop (Merchant, build time 14 hours, costs 3,757,000 coins)
- Send the clipping on a medium voyage for study (Complete a medium voyage with any ship)
Reward text here...
Challenge: I believe Venus' Love would break this curse! It's a potent ingredient......
- Do 3 mermaid searches to ask about Venus' Love
- Build Herb's Greenhouse (House, build time 10 hours, costs 2,978,200 coins)
- Learn about collection by collecting from Herb!
Just as I feared! We'll need a clipping of Venus' Love. I hope you are as brave as you act.
First, smoke of Kestrel's fire will help to tame the beast. Let's recruit her help, and she owes you after that pirate fiasco.
- Build Kestrel's House (House, build time 8 hours, costs 2,253,127 Coins)
- Send Cpt. Beth's Cruiser on a medium voyage to Kestrel
- Defeat 3 pirates along the way
- Plant Venus' Love somewhere safe (costs 395,000 Coins)
- Get a Tier 2 Barbershop for sharp shears
- Collect twice from the Chicken Farm for bait
What Speed! What bravery! You were able to get the cutting and no one got hurt! Let's just make sure the village is safe from this beast!
- Collect thrice from the Greenhouse for supplies
- Place three white picket fences around the plant (builds 5 hours, costs 254,670 coins)
- Complete three short voyages to spread the warning
And now to finalise the recipe! I believe the cure is near comlpete!
- 4 Emeralds
- 25,000 Coins
I just need to let this recipe brew a bit. Come back and we'll test it on the Chicken Farmer!
- Come back in 3 hours
- Collect twice from the Chicken Farm to test
Reward Text here.......
Credits: HMS Paradise on Forum